Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New "Letters & Journals" Magazine in the Works!

@Jafferty on Twitter "tweeted" about some surveys for a new magazine that's being developed: "Letters & Journals." It's currently set to launch in 2011.

Sounds like an interesting concept! Sure, I read blogs and e-zines, but there's just something about paper....I shop mostly online, but love thumbing through stationery and pen/office supply catalogs I receive in the mail.

If you'd like to complete the survey, click here! :-)

1 comment:

Jackie Flaherty said...

Thanks for the mention in your blog! I'm very excited about the magazine. I definitely think there are enough of us out there to appreciate a magazine of all the thing about pens, paper, doodles, ink, notebooks, postcards, letters, diaries, journals, blogs, etc. Imagine a nice high quality, perfect-bound, quarterly magazine with articles, photos, ephemera, advertisers all geared towards those subjects. Thanks again!